1615 Fredericks Drive Monroe MI 48162
Brookdale Monroe offers senior living services in a home-like community, encouraging residents to live worry and care free lifestyles. Residents at Brookdale Monroe enjoy private apartments, a high level of personalized care and a dynamic social calendar. Other services at Brookdale Monroe include
- Three balanced meals served daily with snacks available all day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Reguarly reviewed personalized care plan
- Medication management and administration
- Life enriching activities and programs
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
We are excited to welcome you to the Brookdale Monroe family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good experience!
My mother is doing very well since her move into the Brookdale. She is enjoying all of the activities that they have to offer. I would recommend them because so far the staff has been great and the place is...
They were very nice and the tour was great. They showed us around and the community was nice. We just thought that this would not be a good fit for mom. We did get to see some of the residents out and doing...
The Brookdale Monroe is a pet friendly community. They offer resident parking if needed. The place was clean based on what i was able to see from my tour. I was not offered a complimentary meal. Meal plans...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.