4012 Waldo Avenue Midland MI 48642
Residents at Brookdale Midland enjoy high quality personalized care. Our staff is well-trained and thoughtfully chosen to work specifically with people who have Alzheimer's and related dementias. Staff at Brookdale Midland participates in ongoing training to ensure we are providing the highest level of care possible. Everything about our community is meant to put your loved one at ease. Our community is secured and homey, bringing peace and tranquility into the lives of our residents.
We know that a familiar daily routine is crucial to helping people with memory loss feel safe and comfortable. Our daily routine includes both physical and mental exercises as well as life enriching activities and the reviewing of daily life skills. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with needs as they arise while encouraging residents to be independent and respecting their privacy and dignity. Other services at Brookdale Midland include
- An award-winning dining program featuring consistent seating, dining assistance and dementia friendly meals
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nurses on call 24 hours a day
- Fun programs and outings supported by our dementia care specialists
- An on-site library
- Gorgeous outdoor patio and gardening area with a small pond and waterfall
- Cozy family room to entertain visitors and develop lasting friendships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great Community, Very Pleased with My Move
This is a very good community, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for me. I lived in other community, and this is the best community I've lived in, This is a family orientated community,...
Brookdale Midland gets my recommendation!!
I have no complaints about Brookdale Midland. The staff were caring and did what they could for her. This is a small well laid out community. They offer daily activities, however my grandma was not able to...
This place looked like it m...
This place looked like it might be a good fit but too expensive.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.