Brookdale Medina North
49-A Leisure Lane Medina OH 44256
Situated in the center of Medina's shopping district, Brookdale Medina North offers residents access to all that Medina has to offer while providing exceptional assisted living services in a home-like community. Our stunning home offers residents many luxuries and services including:
- Paved walking paths to local parks
- A choice of apartment homes with a balcony, ample closet space and a kitchenette as well as individually controlled heating and air
- Beautiful veranda where residents enjoy getting to know each other
- Ongoing events and a full social calendar
We are proud of our many accomplishments and awards which include being a strategic partner in the fight against Alzheimer's with our local Alzheimer's Association chapter, a platinum member of the United Way for our significant fundraising efforts, and 'Best of Best' for assisted living in Medina County.
Pricing at Brookdale Medina North
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Medina North
Very nice facility, studio apartments are large, nice L-shape floor plan with nice kitchenette and large closets. Also allow dogs! Big plus.
- Very nice tour
We had a really nice tour here and the staff did a great job showing us around, they took their time in doing so. They answered all our questions. The grounds are beautiful and there are a lot of amenities...
- A good stay
The residents in this community do wear a call button if they need assistance. Mom was happy with the food and they did offer some nice activities. The community and the grounds are well maintained. The staff...See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Medina North
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Medina North
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.