Brookdale Madison North
1601 Wheeler Road Madison WI 53704
Seniors thrive at Brookdale Madison North, taking advantage of community opportunities and living life to its fullest. Residents choose from three different apartment floor plans and layouts to find a home that best meets their needs and lifestyle. Brookdale Madison North is a safe and secure community where residents feel at home.
We offer numerous services and amenities to encourage resident engagement and promote wellness, including:
- Screened-in porch
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Outdoor gardening areas
- Apartment-style accommodations that feature private baths, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- 24 hour access to a registered nurse
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care
- Hospice care
Pricing at Brookdale Madison North
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Madison North
We loved out tour and the staff. The community is in an older building, however it appeared to be extremely well maintained and the smaller size made it feel much more homey.
- Quiet and clean facility
I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Aunt. There were a few reasons why I didn’t pick this facility but the biggest one is just the location. The marketing director was very helpful and informative....
- Liked the Size of the Apartments
We looked at Brookdale, and liked it very much. [Removed] was wonderful. We also like the size of the apartments she showed us. I think, however that this community was just a bit too quiet for my loved one....See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Madison North
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Madison North
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.