Brookdale Madison North
1601 Wheeler Road Madison WI 53704
Seniors thrive at Brookdale Madison North, taking advantage of community opportunities and living life to its fullest. Residents choose from three different apartment floor plans and layouts to find a home that best meets their needs and lifestyle. Brookdale Madison North is a safe and secure community where residents feel at home.
We offer numerous services and amenities to encourage resident engagement and promote wellness, including:
- Screened-in porch
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Outdoor gardening areas
- Apartment-style accommodations that feature private baths, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- 24 hour access to a registered nurse
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care
- Hospice care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff took time to answer all of our questions and gave us a lot of good information to think about. They helped us understand the process, and have been very...
A tour for mom
We toured this community for my mom's care. We liked the staff and the cleanliness of the community. This is not the type of care that needed. The residents seem to be older. The menu is very appealing...
We had a great tour of this facility.See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.