9090 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
Living at Brookdale Kenwood is just like living among family. Our home-like environment is welcoming and warm and our staff is dedicated to knowing the history, goals and dreams of each resident. We are proud of our high quality and highly personalized services that are regularly reviewed to meet the changing needs of our residents. Seniors in our memory care community benefit from a daily routine while also living life with purpose and intention.
Our community offers our residents many amenities and services which include:
- Full-service dining in a stunning dining room
- 24 hour bistro and snacks available throughout the day
- Around the clock access to a highly trained and compassionate staff
- Common areas, including a media room, to cultivate new friendships and entertain visitors
- Outdoor areas to enjoy, including a sunroom, wrap-around porch and terrace
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Kenwood Reviews
- Good Tour of This Facility
I toured this community for my father, and his needs. The tour went well for the most part. The community appeared to be well-kept from what I saw. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. Everyone was very...
- Friendly Care
I toured this community for the care of a friend. The staff was nice and helpful to answer the questions I had on the care that is offered. The meals were appealing and they offered a lot of nice activities...
- A great staff
I can not speak highly enough of the staff at this community. They are encouraging, supportive and answer our questions. The food is very good and they keep the community well taken care of. I would recommend...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.