2416 Brentwood Street Hutchinson KS 67502
We offer three levels of care based on your specific needs:
- Independent Living — Without the responsibilities of house maintenance, cooking or chores, our independent living residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of play and relaxation.
- Assisted Living — We provide the right amount of assistance to make our residents' lives easier and healthier, but letting them live as independently as possible.
- Memory Care — Our programs can help your loved one maintain their mental functions, be more engaged with the world and enjoy the satisfaction and dignity of daily moments of success.
Balancing Your Independence with Quality Assistance
Set on more than eight acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, Brookdale Hutchinson is considered one of Kansas' premier senior living communities. We boast a family-friendly atmosphere and wonderfully caring staff, allowing you to feel at home when you walk through our doors.
Our community offers 119 senior apartments on one floor for easy access. You can select between three different types of apartment styles: Studio, Alcove and Cottage. Each style features a bathroom, large closet and spacious, easy-to-navigate floor plan. During your stay here, you can enjoy our many common areas, which includes a lovely dining room, library and activities center.
Activities to Engage Your Interests
We offer a wide range of activities each month, like riveting games of bingo and jeopardy in the activity room or adventures outside of our community's walls. Residents enjoy enriching visits to the Fox Theater and the Fine Art Center, and scenic visits to Carey Park. Brookdale Hutchinson is also conveniently located in a residential area, with four golf courses, the Hutchinson Mall, Wal-Mart and many restaurants all within a few miles.
We have monthly birthday parties and parties to go along with every holiday. At Christmas time, we have an annual Elegant Dinner where residents can dress up and invite their family.
Convenient and Personalized Health Care
Our residents' medical needs are our top priority. We belong to the Alzheimer's association so we can stay abreast of Alzheimer's news and remain experts in an ever-changing medical field. Our community also has a convenient location near several medical facilities, including Hutchinson Hospital, Chalmers Cancer Treatment Center and a nursing home rehabilitation facility if ever needed.
Pricing at Brookdale Hutchinson
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Hutchinson
- A Million Thanks to A Place For Mom
I am so pleased with the help I received from A Place For Mom. Everything was so much easier after I called. My sister and I were overwhelmed with the task we were facing. I was searching for places online...
- Exceptional Customer Serivce
I have to say that I am so impressed with this facility! From day one the customer service they provided our family was exceptional. They worked with us in order to find a way to provide my dad an apartment...
The facility is really great in my opinion.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Hutchinson
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hutchinson
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.