Brookdale Hilton Head
15 Main Street Hilton Head Island SC 29926
At Brookdale Hilton Head, we offer a continuum of care services including independent living and assisted living services. The staff at Brookdale Hilton Head is committed to creating meaningful and lasting relationships with residents, promoting a true sense of community and belonging. Our residents enjoy a carefree and hassle-free lifestyle that allows them to take advantage of our community services and amenities, including:
- Daily activities and social programs
- Fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Medication management services
- Secure community with campus security
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Hilton Head
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Hilton Head
Community was very nice and [Removed] was wonderful-answered all the questions & concerns I had
- Pros and Cons of Brookdale Hilton Head Village
I moved my mother here in April 2017. The staff has been extremely friendly and helpful. The care so far has also been very good. The biggest complaint is the food. Believe they are trying to fix that but...
- My mom needs that extra encouragement
My mom has her days when she likes being here and other times she needs that extra encouragement so that she does not just stay in her bed all day. Sometimes my mom's memory is an issue and the staff is...See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Hilton Head
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hilton Head
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.