Brookdale Hilton Head
15 Main Street Hilton Head Island SC 29926
At Brookdale Hilton Head, we offer a continuum of care services including independent living and assisted living services. The staff at Brookdale Hilton Head is committed to creating meaningful and lasting relationships with residents, promoting a true sense of community and belonging. Our residents enjoy a carefree and hassle-free lifestyle that allows them to take advantage of our community services and amenities, including:
- Daily activities and social programs
- Fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Medication management services
- Secure community with campus security
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom needs that extra encouragement
My mom has her days when she likes being here and other times she needs that extra encouragement so that she does not just stay in her bed all day. Sometimes my mom's memory is an issue and the staff is...
review of Brookdale, 80 Main Street, Hilton Head Island, SC
I moved my mother in just last week. Not an easy thing to do although she was a willing candidate. The staff at Brookdale is wonderful, very supportive, kind and helpful. They really go the extra way.The...
Brookdale H.H has substantial room for improvement
Do thorough research before making a decision. This Brookdale facility has had MANY substantial management/administrative leadership issues since mid 2015. As a result, there have been MANY staffing issues,...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.