6350 Riverside Bouelvard Sacramento CA 95831
Brookdale Greenhaven offers residents two levels of care including independent living and assisted living. The continuum of care offered at our community means that residents can stay in our community, in their homes, even if their needs change over time. We promote a holistic approach to care that encourages independence and choice, helping residents to develop a sense of self and belonging in our community home.
We are highly regarded as one of the premier senior communities in Sacramento, offering residents a high quality of life in a resort-style community that feels like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Greenhaven include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and easily adapted as needs change
- Pet-friendly accommodations for pets under 20 pounds
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- A choice of different apartment style and floor plans
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Greenhaven Reviews
- Community for care
My father is in this apartment community. The staff is understaffed. The staff that is to come and clean are not coming when they are scheduled to come and assist in the cleaning for my father. They do offer...
- In A Good Spot To Get Extra Care
My mom is doing fine in the community, she has been there for the past month. She started with independent and recently moved into the assisted living side. Everything has been fine, it is a lovely place.
- Take a look at this community.
We really liked this community when we looked at it. The staff were nice and they offered some nice amenities. My loved one however was wanting to live in another city.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.