1565-A Virginia Ranch Rd Gardnerville NV 89410
Our small community provides personalized resident care through teamwork and awareness of each resident's needs, likes and dislikes. We offer several services and amenities to ensure your health and comfort.
- Emergency call system, monitored at all times
- Meals planned by a registered dietitian
- Medication management
- Wheelchair and walker accessible
- Assistance with daily hygiene and grooming tasks
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation services
- Respite care
- Outdoor areas with patios and gardening areas
- Restaurant-style dining
We understand that pets are part of your family, so we are a pet-friendly community and offer pet care when needed. Our residents enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment at home as well as outings for shopping, dining and entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would never recommend this place to anyone after the tour I had experienced for my mother. The staff where very rude to me and unprofessional and I was not pleased by that. The overall atmosphere was depressing...
Excellent, working on 2 week respect program with them
Kind Community, Tour Was Nice
I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and my tour was a good one. The community looked nice, and everything looked nice, and well-kept. The staff I met was friendly, and informative. It was...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.