3350 Cherry Hills Court Fairfield CA 94534
Our residents enjoy a continuum of care services and have peace of mind knowing that if their needs should change, they can remain in their homes at Brookdale Fairfield. We offer a carefree and hassle-free lifestyle where our committed and caring staff handle all daily chores and responsibilities, leaving our residents free to enjoy all the luxuries afforded to them in our community. With high quality care services and resort-style amenities, residents thrive at Brookdale Fairfield.
Services and amenities offered at our community include:
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with raised bed gardening areas
- Full-service salon on-site
- A choice of different apartment floor plans and layouts
- Spacious homes with walk-in shower, large closets, patios and a kitchenette
- Pet-friendly senior living for smaller pets
Pricing at Brookdale Fairfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Fairfield
This is a very beautiful and upgraded facility. Downside - you are charged separate fees for necessities, such as bathing, dressing, etc. Also, there is a school nearby that could be pleasant at times, but...
- Cordial Tour Guide!!
I walked out with a pie the chef had made and some meat seasoning from the community that were given to me. They were so nice, the staff was really attentive and payed attention to the needs that we were looking...
- New happy beginning for Dad at Brookdale.
My Dad, who is 92, decided that after living alone for 11 years since my moms death it was time to make a change. He asked for only 3 things.... to be in Fairfield, be near Travis Air Force Base, & have...See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Fairfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fairfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.