Brookdale Eugene Alpine Court
3720 N. Clarey St. Eugene OR 97402
Our beautiful community includes a restaurant style-dining room, elegant common areas and an inviting courtyard. All public and private spaces are designed to accommodate mobility devices and encourage socialization. Residents can partake in a variety of activities such as happy hours, yoga, humor club and live entertainment.
We offer varying levels of care for those needing just a little assistance and specialized care for our residents with memory loss. Our staff is able to assist with:
- Transportation options
- Activities of daily living such as hygiene and grooming
- Managing medications
- Monitoring chronic conditions and mental status
- Direct delivery of personal care products
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our apartments are available as suites, studios, one- and two-bedroom units and feature many conveniences, including:
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
the care has been good and I am happy with it. The meals are suitable but not quite what my husband likes. It is definitely a clean community. They offer activities for the residents. They have a small library...
A 5+ Community
This community is awesome and I would recommend them and use them again if I needed to return. My mom is doing fine here. They have been so good to my mom and I am pleased with all they did. the caregivers...
Settling For This Community
The community is kept clean and they have activities but at times they don't inform all residents. The staff could improve on being more informative and caring. My mom says her meals are 50/50, and her...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.