10 Old Diamond Hill Road Cumberland RI 02864
At Brookdale Cumberland, we offer a continuum of care services which makes it easy for residents to continue to live in our community even when medical needs change. Our sophisticated and elegant campus is welcoming and home-like and situated in a residential area near shopping, dining and medical facilities.
With professional medical services and resort-like amenities, our residents rest easy knowing all their needs are met while they take full advantage of everything our community has to offer. Services and amenities at Brookdale Cumberland include:
- Indoor heated swimming pool for year-round use
- Fitness center with innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Common areas where residents enjoy socializing and entertaining
- Daily social and cultural opportunities
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Restaurant-style dining served chef-prepared meals
- Transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Cumberland
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Cumberland
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cumberland
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.