10 Old Diamond Hill Road Cumberland RI 02864
At Brookdale Cumberland, we offer a continuum of care services which makes it easy for residents to continue to live in our community even when medical needs change. Our sophisticated and elegant campus is welcoming and home-like and situated in a residential area near shopping, dining and medical facilities.
With professional medical services and resort-like amenities, our residents rest easy knowing all their needs are met while they take full advantage of everything our community has to offer. Services and amenities at Brookdale Cumberland include:
- Indoor heated swimming pool for year-round use
- Fitness center with innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Common areas where residents enjoy socializing and entertaining
- Daily social and cultural opportunities
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Restaurant-style dining served chef-prepared meals
- Transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Cumberland Reviews
- An Enjoyable Community
My father-in-law is getting care that is good and he lives in a community that is clean all the time. He has options for his meal that taste good to him. They do plan activities but he has made friends instead....
- We are very pleased
Brookdale offers a lot of activities and my uncle seems to be enjoying most of them. They have a swimming pool and many other amenities. The food is good and they offer a good selection. The community is...
I like the care at this community. The staff is friendly. I wish that they would communicate with me on her progress. My mom really does like the meals. A clean community and they do offer a lot of good activities...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.