140 Carriage Club Drive Mooresville NC 28117
At Brookdale Churchill, we offer a continuum of care services in our community, giving residents and their families peace of mind, knowing they can remain on our campus if needs change over time. We work closely with residents and their families to ease transitions into care communities. Brookdale Churchill is an active and vibrant community with a wide range of care services and luxurious amenities, which include:
- Engaging socials and activities that are fun and life-enhancing
- Beauty salon
- Bistro and ice cream parlor
- Restaurant-style dining serving home-style cooking three times daily
- A choice of different apartment styles and floor plans with kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Churchill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Churchill
- Best Care Ever!!
This is a great community for care for the family. We like the staff who have been outstanding in her care. The community is very nice and clean. We like the menu that she was offered. They have worked with...
- Not a good fit
The staff did a very good job with my tour here and they took their time showing me around and answering my questions. This is a nice community, clean well kept up but I felt that it was larger than what I...
This community has a lot to offer. We liked the staff and the options on the menu of the healthy meals. We did the tour of a clean community. A lot of activities are offered for the residents who are able to...See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Churchill
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Churchill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.