901 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville KY 40243
Our luxury community includes apartments, available in a variety of sizes and floor plans, in addition to comfortable common areas. Amenities include:
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchen with appliances
- Emergency response system
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathroom with safety features
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Recreational areas, including arts and crafts and game room
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining room and private dining room which may be reserved for entertaining guests
- Library with computers and Internet
- Landscaped outdoor areas with courtyard and walking paths
Our social event calendar is full of favorite entertainment and activities, including:
- Painting classes
- Happy hours with cocktails
- Daily exercise groups
- Poker tournaments
- Church services
- Book club
Pricing at Brookdale Blankenbaker
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Blankenbaker
We are still working with [Removed] at Brookdale, Had previously toured the facility and were very pleased, will be meeting with her again.Meeting with [Removed on Thursday evening
We are still working with [Removed] at Brookdale, Had previously toured the facility and were very pleased, will be meeting with her again.
Facility great, but too inconvenient, geographically. Are keeping it on our "maybe" list.See all 42 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Blankenbaker
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Blankenbaker
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.