901 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville KY 40243
Our luxury community includes apartments, available in a variety of sizes and floor plans, in addition to comfortable common areas. Amenities include:
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchen with appliances
- Emergency response system
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathroom with safety features
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Recreational areas, including arts and crafts and game room
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining room and private dining room which may be reserved for entertaining guests
- Library with computers and Internet
- Landscaped outdoor areas with courtyard and walking paths
Our social event calendar is full of favorite entertainment and activities, including:
- Painting classes
- Happy hours with cocktails
- Daily exercise groups
- Poker tournaments
- Church services
- Book club
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Blankenbaker Reviews
Over promise and deliver on nothing. Run!
- I Feel There Was No Comprehension
The community is doing good but I hate that I will be relocating them to a higher level care. It is across the street but I felt like when we were dealing with the sales people they were not understanding the...
- A good community
My loved ones seem to like living at this community. The staff have good interaction with the residents. They are pleased with the activities and the food. The community is clean and the grounds are nice looking....See all 40 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.