4415 Columbine Drive Bellingham WA 98226
We offer numerous services and amenities that assist seniors with a wide range of needs. Each resident has a personalized program developed by listening to a resident's ideal retirement living situation. Services we offer include:
- Available staff at all times
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities (assisted living and memory care)
- Transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Emergency call system which is monitored 24 hours a day
- Specialized dining program (memory care)
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietitian
- Pet-friendly community
- Structured routine that focuses on maintaining abilities and security (memory care)
Our activity calendar is full of activities and entertainment options which are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of the favorites include art classes, cribbage games, happy hours and on-site church services. Our frequent off-site outings also allow residents to take advantage of Bellingham's historical attractions, vibrant art scene and stunning natural surroundings.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beware of extra charges
I would recommend that everyone get things in writing.There seems to be a lot of additional charges for care and they are expensive. I will say the facility is nice and the people are very kind and patient...
Great memory care staff!!
My uncle had a little bit of a tough transition into this community, but he is now in the memory care unit and I could not be more pleased with how amazing all of the staff have been to him. It is a smaller...
A good s place for mom!!
Mom is still adjusting to living at Brookdale. I am impressed with the friendly staff and the good care my mother is receiving. They make an effort to get the residents to participate in the daily activities....See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.