101 North Cleveland Massillon Road Akron OH 44333
Conveniently located near Interstate 77, our community offers a welcoming and comfortable place for residents to call home. Our professional staff is available around the clock to provide assistance with activities of daily living and address the needs of our residents quickly. In our Alzheimer's and dementia care unit, we recognize the importance of a familiar and daily routine. We provide the gentle structure our residents needs while ensuring each resident is living life to its fullest.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Bath include:
- Personalized service plans that are regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Sunroom and wrap-around porch that encourages residents to be outside
- Comfortable living areas, including a media room
- Beautiful gardens
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dining assistance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the best
My Dad ended up here when we had limited options for putting him into assisted living as was needed for him. BB seemed Ok, but it was not. It was winter & the room he was in constantly overheated and they...
Choices for dad
We toured this community for care for my father. The community had a lot of good options available. We did want a community that would be easy for my father to be able to get around. This is a clean environment...
It's s shame that assisted livings are taking more acute patients but don't have the staff to care for them. My dad would have to wait up to 45 minutes for someone to come to his room after he put...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.