3821 Wilson Boulevard Arlington VA 22203
At Brookdale Arlington, we offer our residents a continuum of care services so that if needs change, residents can stay on our campus, in their homes. We work closely with residents and their families to create personalized care plans to meet individual and unique needs. Residents choose from several apartment floor plans and layouts to find one that meets their needs and lifestyle.
Brookdale Arlington is a vibrant community, offering luxurious services and amenities to enhance the lives of residents, which include:
- Spacious common areas to encourage new friendships
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Nearby public transportation
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Daily programs and activities that are fun and engaging
Pricing at Brookdale Arlington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Arlington
- Good Community For My Wife, And Her Needs
It was rough adjustment process for my wife, and her move to this community. She was having some trouble at first, but she is doing pretty good now. I do feel she is safe, but I do feel the staff could be a...
- Recently Renovated
This community was nice it has been renovated within the last few years. The community is well maintained and is clean. The staff was very nice on the tour very informative. They seem to offer quite a few things...
The location was a big factor in my decision. For this tour it was very nice and there were no problems. The community was a high rise building with no patio. My sister is use to walking out her patio and I...
- See all 44 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Arlington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Arlington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.