Bethany Home Care
9450 Mountain Boulevard Oakland CA 94605
Bethany Home Care is designed to offer an intimate care home setting, providing seniors with the comfort and care they need to thrive. Our community offers a high staff-to-resident ratio, and we offer a relationship-based care program that focuses on the individuality of each member of our community. Our dedicated team of caregivers has a passion for serving others, and they are trained to ensure that each resident has the highest quality of life possible. We are on site and available around the clock to provide structure, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Bethany Home Care, seniors enjoy access to a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- Home cooked meals with seasonal ingredients, with special accommodations for dietary needs and preferences
- Fun daily activities that are designed to promote socialization and enrichment
- Conveniently located near many of the area's sights and amenities
- Beautiful bedrooms with comfortable beds, furnishings and decor
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- In-house hair and nail salon services
- Travel arrangements, including wheelchair accessible transportation
At Bethany Home Care, seniors enjoy a high quality of life that offers the freedom and privacy of independent living but without the hassle and stress of living alone. We are proud of our close-knit and homelike community, and we look forward to having you join us for rest, relaxation and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.