515 Hickory Lake Drive Brandon FL 33511
Ava Cares is a residential care home found in Brandon City, FL in Hillsborough County. The senior care home has attractive amenities and is committed towards identifying and availing help to those individuals who need most. Located in a serene environment, the community provides ample space and beautiful scenery of its surrounding. It is an attractive place to live in and a wonderful place for visiting friends and family members.
Ava Cares is committed towards ensuring a high quality of life for the seniors while endeavoring to meet their peculiar needs efficiently in the context of modern group home setting. Dedicated, committed and experienced staff are on track to care for and help the seniors as and when they need help, whichever time of the day or night.
Other than meeting the unique needs of the seniors profoundly, the group home setting has put in place many modern amenities to ensure that the seniors are actively engaged. The amenities include;
- On site library with fast book selection, journals and magazines
- Beautiful marquee for relaxing, this ensures that the seniors can relax and enjoy themselves in the cool of the day
- Quiet and beautiful courtyard
- Religious services for many denominations, geared towards ensuring proper spiritual nourishment for the seniors.
- Swimming pool with stay fit classes
- On site beautician and barber shop
- Comfortable sitting spot with a fireplace to visit with friends
- A sunroom
At our community, residents feel independent, comfortable and have fun living here. We are proud of our services and invite you to experience the freedom and relaxation of a lifetime.
Pricing at Ava Cares
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ava Cares
Community Details at Ava Cares
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ava Cares
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.