901 Blankenbaker Pkwy Louisville KY 40243
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
This community does not fulfill the legal definition of Assisted Living in Kentucky. A Place for Mom uses the term "assisted living" to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.
Atria Blankenbaker offers a variety of living options for seniors in the greater Jefferson County, Kentucky area. Our residents enjoy active retirement living without the hassles of home ownership. We are close to many local attractions and our residents love visiting shops at the Jefferson & Oxmoor malls, restaurants and museums, such as the Kentucky Museum of Arts and Crafts and Kentucky Derby Museum.
Our luxury community includes apartments, available in a variety of sizes and floor plans, in addition to comfortable common areas. Amenities include:
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchen with appliances
- Emergency response system
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathroom with safety features
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Recreational areas, including arts and crafts and game room
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining room and private dining room which may be reserved for entertaining guests
- Library with computers and Internet
- Landscaped outdoor areas with courtyard and walking paths
Our social event calendar is full of favorite entertainment and activities, including:
- Painting classes
- Happy hours with cocktails
- Daily exercise groups
- Poker tournaments
- Church services
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 26 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 23,000 seniors and employ more than 14,000 people.
Pricing at Atria Blankenbaker
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Atria Blankenbaker
Community Details at Atria Blankenbaker
Senior Housing Types Provided at Atria Blankenbaker
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.