Assured Care Assisted Living
5239 East Hartford Avenue Scottsdale AZ 85254
Assured Care Assisted Living is a senior care home located in Scottsdale Phoenix, Arizona in Maricopa County. Our group home provides serene and secure residential care environment that encourages feelings of security and freedom for the seniors. Scottsdale is usually considered the best destination for the family.
Assured Care Assisted Living is a place to find the much-needed rest and great companion for the seniors in each step of their life. Professionalism and experience in our staffs to handle various cases regarding our senior is usually remarkable and satisfying where every senior is treated to the personal level. We value our retired heroes and heroine who have changed our state for the best; therefore, it is our mandate to ensure they are happy.
In our community we believe in quality services to our seniors, in this case, we have incorporated various amenities to ensure service delivery meet the needs and want of our seniors, these amenities includes:
- Quality laundry and housekeeping services for the seniors
- Physical stimulation from trained personnel to keep seniors physically fit
- Family participation within the community to create bond among the seniors
- Modern rooms fitted TV cables to keep seniors on the current news
- Assistance with reliable and affordable transport services
- Medication assistance and follow up from qualified nurses
The easy accessible of the above amenities in our community has been of great importance in ensuring efficiency. Partnering with us, as a senior you are assured of reliable, relaxing and convenient services in Assured Care Assisted Living community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.