American Village a CCRC
1790 E. 54th Street Indianapolis IN 46220
- Garden Homes
- Independent & Assisted Living Apartments
- New Energy Wellness
- Moving Forward Rehabilitation
- Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care for the terminally ill
- Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not an options for us..
I did not tour American Village, but my mother had been there for rehabilitation before. It was not something that would be an option for her.
Review of American Village - Indianapolis, IN
It is on my final list. I liked the area and the apartment was very nice. I also liked the houses very much but for me they were too far from the action.
Perfect for what we were looking for. Independent Living facility is a step below a traditional IL building but above assisted living. She's not quite ready for AL. Allows super independence but with...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.