American Village a CCRC
1790 E. 54th Street Indianapolis IN 46220
- Garden Homes
- Independent & Assisted Living Apartments
- New Energy Wellness
- Moving Forward Rehabilitation
- Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care for the terminally ill
- Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break
Pricing at American Village a CCRC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of American Village a CCRC
- Things are fine
Mom seems to be doing well since moving into this community. The staff are friendly and the food seems ok. They keep the community clean. She has not had any complaints so far.
- Not an options for us..
I did not tour American Village, but my mother had been there for rehabilitation before. It was not something that would be an option for her.
- Review of American Village - Indianapolis, IN
It is on my final list. I liked the area and the apartment was very nice. I also liked the houses very much but for me they were too far from the action.See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at American Village a CCRC
Senior Housing Types Provided at American Village a CCRC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.