Allerton House at Central Park
43 School House Rd Weymouth MA 02188
Help is available 24 hours a day.
- Choice of studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- Help with personal care: bathing, dressing, etc. is included (up to one hour per day).
- Additional care is available if needed.
- Medication management included
- Emergency response system included
- Housekeeping and linen service included
- Coordination of healthcare needs and transportation to medical appointments included
- 3 meals daily plus snacks included
- 24-hour staffing — 365 days per year
- wellness/fitness programs included
- scheduled transportation included
- social & recreational programs included
- short-term respite stays available
- Affordable programs based on income
- Great location near major highways
Pricing at Allerton House at Central Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Allerton House at Central Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Allerton House at Central Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.