220 Oak Meadow Drive Athens GA 30605
- Personal care (bathing, tolieting)
- Personal grooming)
- Medication reminder
- Meal preperation
- Transportation to appointments & errands
- Laundry & Light housekeeping
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOUR LOVE ONE STAY AT HOME
Our experienced caregivers serve with compassion, comfort, and understanding. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry..
Advance Care is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.