People of all ages enjoy the stunning view available from Queen Anne Hill. Seniors like Queen Anne because it’s simultaneously a quiet, safe neighborhood that’s just a stone’s throw away from the amenities of Seattle’s urban core. North Queen Anne has good public transportation and about 10 bus lines passing through it.
Featured Senior Resources
- Queen Anne Community Center - Senior programs include drop-in knitting and crochet, Zumba Gold, senior aerobics, circuit training, gentle yoga, Tai-Chi, exercises to ease arthritis pain, Mahjong and table tennis. Located at: 1901 1st Ave W
Seattle, WA, 98119
- Queen Anne View Blog - Daily news blog for Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood.
- Low Income Seattle Senior Housing
- Seattle Senior Resource Directory - A guide to free services for seniors in King County and a listing of products for seniors and caregivers.
- Assisted Living in Seattle - A directory of Seattle assisted living communities.
- Assisted Living Checklist - This checklist has the essential questions to ask when you call or visit an assisted living community.
- Guide to Choosing Assisted Living - This in-depth guide helps you decide which assisted living facility is right for you. Use it to evaluate the services, features and policies offered by the various communities you visit.
- Compare Assisted Living Costs - Is it true that assisted living costs more than living at home? This cost comparison can help you find out what's right for your family.