Ask a Question

Father in law needs full time care. what are my options?

My brother in law has been living with my inlaws and providing care. He has decided to move out and now my father in law will need full time care. He has to have dialysis and can't really care for himself at all. He does not want to go to a nursing home. What are the other options? I feel so unprepaired for this situation.
Status: Open    Jan 24, 2017 - 02:33 PM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

Jan 24, 2017 - 02:35 PM

One of our knowledgeable Senior Living Advisors will be happy to explain the senior living and care options available in your area. They are very experienced at helping families who do not yet know their options or what to do next. Please give us a call at 866-568-2989.
Comments (1) | New Comment

By cintaahomecarerk on Jan 25, 2017 - 03:09 AM | Like (0)  |  Report

I would suggest you that you can ask for in home care for seniors so, he will stay at home and you no longer need to worry.

Add New Comment

Answer this question

Recently Active Members