Ask a Question

Mom in CA on Medicaid, what if she moves in with me in NV?

Mom's 89, ss is 1380 a month in CA, she is on medicaid and food stamps. If she moves to Las Vegas NV and lives with me and my husband will she lose her benefits? Does she have to pay us rent? If she can not keep her medical and move with us she is going to need to be put into a care facillity in CA. What ever the govenment will pay for, neither of us want that. And we really don't want her to pays us anything as we are both retired and it will boost or income and we will need to pay more taxes.

Status: Open    Nov 04, 2016 - 03:27 PM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

0 answers


This question has not yet been answered.

Answer this question

Recently Active Members