Ask a Question

Can a POA control where my Father lives?

My fathers POA is his granddaughter who is also a lawyer. She is going against what he keeps telling her he wants to do.
Status: Open    Jul 21, 2016 - 07:02 AM

Elder Law

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

Expert Answers

Aug 03, 2016 - 10:59 AM

If your father is mentally competent, and his granddaughter is not following his directives, he can revoke the POA and name someone else whom to trusts to follow his directive.

Discuss this with your father and ask if he would like to name you or another person as POA.
Answer this question

Recently Active Members