Ask a Question

How do I find care to come to my house for a few hours?

My mom is going to be 91 on Sunday, she has good days and bad days with dementia. I began working during the day, done all day for 4 days. What I need to for someone to come and make sure she eats for some morning and afternoon. My husband is home because he is also disabled and at times cannot help her when I am at work, so I need to find someone to come to my hourse for a few hours. The most I need is 3 to 4 days.
How do I get information in my area, La Mirada, Whittier, La Habra area?

Thank you for your assistance on this,

Status: Open    Feb 01, 2016 - 12:52 PM

Dementia, Caregiving

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer


Feb 02, 2016 - 05:28 PM

The first place to start is by contacting your County or State "Office of Aging". They may be able to assist with low-cost to FREE attendant assistance. You might also search for home health and home care agencies in your area who provide private duty assistance. If your funds are limited, start with your Office of Aging.
Answer this question

Other Questions Needing Answers

Recently Active Members