Ask a Question

I need to find senior living options for my ex-husband, can you help?

My ex husband has great difficulty walking, he only walks to the washroom and his bedroom or the couch in the living room.Anyone who is within shouting distance is always asked to help or serve him because hr refuses to get up and do it himself.My oldest daughter has has him living with her for the last 8 years. She is a single mom and I feel the burden of looking after her Dad in this present state is to much , especially if my 9 year old granddaughter is constantly runnung after her grandfathers demands. He is diabetic as well as bipolar and he has a hard time being consistent with his medication. His pension is about $2200.00 and he still hasn't received his old age. Please help us find a small independent home for him.
Status: Open    Dec 28, 2015 - 07:45 AM

Senior Living Communities

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

Dec 28, 2015 - 07:46 AM

Please feel free to give us a call at 866-568-2989. One of our knowledgeable Senior Living Advisors will be happy to explain the senior living and care options available in your area.
Answer this question

Recently Active Members