Ask a Question

Where can my elderly mother can stay while I am out of town?

Are there facilities in Wichita KS my mother can stay while I am out of town?
Status: Open    Jul 14, 2015 - 08:01 AM

Caregiving, Senior Living Communities

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 answers

Expert Answers

Jul 15, 2015 - 09:39 AM

Many assisted-living communities offer what is known as "Respite Care", a temporary arrangement where your mother can stay while you get some R&R. I recommend calling around the Wichita area and find some options. Check it out and find the one where you would be the most comfortable leaving her.
Hope this helps. There is a book called the Senior Directory and I think they have an online presence. You can find all the facilities using their directory.

APFM Staff Answers

Jul 15, 2015 - 02:50 PM


I would also encourage you to give A Place for Mom a call at 866-568-2989 and we would be happy to put you in touch with one of our local Senior Living Advisors in the Wichita area.


Answer this question

Recently Active Members