Ask a Question

How can I find someone to sell mom's house?

I'm concerned because she is in another state, she's selling to move closer to me and my family. There isn't anyone local to help her out. I can't go there because I have a new baby and my husband is deployed overseas.
Status: Open    May 02, 2015 - 06:40 AM

Finance, Senior Real Estate

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

May 12, 2015 - 07:49 AM

This is a great question and there is a solution! Your local Senior Living Advisor at A Place for Mom has relationships that span across many channels that can affect many needs when getting “your ducks in a row” to find senior living options. One of which is selling a house in another state. For example, if you contact your local Senior Living Advisor at A Place for Mom and explain "the need" that you and your Mom have that Advisor can put you in contact with a Real Estate agent in your state that can then recommend another agent in the state that your Mom is living. Real Estate companies have national presence and they have Agents that are Senior Specialists and we can connect you to one that can help you and you Mom.


Answer this question

Recently Active Members