Ask a Question

Moving Mom from Mississippi to California

I need to move my mom from a federal housing facility in Mississippi to a federal housing facility in California. I am a student and I have very limited resources. What resources are available to move her close me so I can help care for her? She needs to be close because she is going blind and she is disabled.
Status: Open    Mar 21, 2015 - 05:50 PM

Other, Finance

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

Mar 26, 2015 - 11:49 AM

Thank you for your question! We have an article on the A Place for Mom blog regarding moving elderly parents that may be of interest to you. The link is: If you are looking for care and living options in California we would be happy to help, you can reach one of our knowledgeable Senior Living Advisors at 866-568-2989.


Answer this question

Recently Active Members