Ask a Question

Are there companies that specialize in flights for those with spinal cord injuries?

Is there a Airline or Travel Company that will make all of the arrangements for a person who has a C3-C7 Spinal Cord injury. My husband and I are planning on moving out of state. Need info of a Airline Travel Company that will make arrangements for my husband who has Spinal Cord Injury C3-C7. The arrangements need to be door to door.
Status: Open    Mar 09, 2015 - 08:36 AM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

Expert Answers

Aug 28, 2015 - 12:17 PM

The best resources I found out about are through the Society for Accessible Travel and Hospitality website. This is a nonprofit organization and it includes many other helpful sites, travel tips, and partners.

Another site to search is wheelchair traveling which includes resources on travel agents, accommodations and land travel for people with disabilities.

Lastly check with your nearest medical care facility serving spinal cord injured people. The social workers there should also be able to help with suggestions and referrals.

Answer this question

Recently Active Members