Ask a Question

Where can I find a remote control with fewer, bigger buttons?

Dad can't remember which button on the TV remote does what, is there a simplified remote that only has on/off, channel change and volume control?
Status: Open    Jan 29, 2015 - 08:00 AM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

Feb 16, 2015 - 10:25 AM

Many of these can be found on or in person thru some of the home medical companies. Those home medical companies don't just sell w/c and walkers, but all kinds of cool devices to help seniors live in their home safely!
Answer this question

Recently Active Members