Ask a Question

My youngest brother is a leach, how to we get him to grow up?

My youngest brother lives with mom, supposedly helping her out. He does nothing, she cleans and cooks for him and pays all his bills. He is 35, she is 80 and should not have to take care of someone else at her age. How do we get her to stop enabling his immature behavior?
Status: Open    Dec 19, 2014 - 05:38 AM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer


Feb 01, 2015 - 01:26 AM

Talk to an elder care lawyer who will help you know how to protect your mother's money. Get Power of Attorney if you can.
Answer this question

Recently Active Members