Ask a Question

How can I keep my brother from draining Dad's bank account?

My brother is Dad's financial POA and has suddenly started buying cars, TV's, etc. I think he is using Dad's money for himself. How do I stop this?
Status: Open    Dec 07, 2014 - 04:50 AM

Relationships, Finance

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

Expert Answers

Dec 21, 2014 - 10:05 AM

The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse recommends:

  • Adult protective services (APS) is the primary agency to accept reports in most states. Check your phone directory for the APS program in your community. In most communities, it is listed under the Department of Human Services or Social Services.
More information can be found on their website at


Answer this question

Recently Active Members