Ask a Question

Is there an office I can visit to ask questions Re my aging mom?

Status: Open    Oct 06, 2014 - 10:17 AM


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 answer

APFM Staff Answers

Oct 06, 2014 - 10:24 AM

A Place for Mom helps people find assisted living communities, residential care homes as well as other types of retirement living options. If you give us a call at 866-568-2989 we would be happy to get you in touch with a local Senior Living Advisor.

If you have questions about other aspects of senior care I would recommend contacting your local Area Agency on Aging. Their nationwide number is 800-677-1116, once you explain your situation they will direct you to resources and people who are in your local area. They have two websites, the main one is and the other is, they can assist and provide information on pretty much every aspect of senior care, caregiving and other aging issues.


Answer this question

Recently Active Members