Mary has over twenty years experience in operations, training and developing, sales and marketing. She has owned her own business. Mary is a wife, mother and grandmother. She has seen three parents go through the aging process and knows the concerns; hurt and stress a family can go through. Mary would like to eliminate some of that stress.
What I'm passionate about:
Spending time with Family and Friends Cooking with my adult children and grandchildren Helping others Book Stores-Reading a Good Book Summertime - Farmers Markets.
Fresh Summer Tomatoes Charleston's Tortilla Soup Spiced Chai Tea
"In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you." -Mathew 7:12
"It is not fair to ask others what you are not willing to do yourself." -Eleanor Roosevelt
A Note From Mary
"I appreciate the opportunity to assist your family through this chapter of your lives. I believe that all seniors deserve dignity and respect while living the best quality of life possible. I look forward to assisting you in locating the community and services needed for your loved one."
- How to Care for Aging Parents by Virginia Morris
- They're Your Parents Too! by Francine Russo
- How to Survive the Loss of a Parent by Lois F. Akner
- Help! Someone I Love has Alzheimer's by Deborah Howard
- Gettin to the other side of Grief:Overcoming the Loss of a Spouse by Susan J. Zonnebelt-Smeenge
Send Us Your Comments, Feedback and Kudos