As a Rabbi, Dovid has worked in education and community service for over thirty years. He is thrilled to able to utilize his experience to help families find eldercare for their loved ones. Extensive knowledge and compassion are the hallmarks of his work.
Peanut Butter and Jelly… well Peanut Butter and almost anything. Chocolate and Peanut Butter… chocolate strawberries, chocolate bananas… you get the idea.
“No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care” by Theodore Roosevelt
"The only people afraid of getting wet, are those who are still dry" by Karl Rohnke
A Note From Dovid
"I am blessed to be able to assist seniors and their families by providing support and information as they search for a safe and secure residence. I help them focus on their needs and narrow the wide array of choices so their options are tailored specifically to their situation."
- “Creating Moments of Joy” by Jolene Brackey – a Journal for Caregivers on how to create special moments of happiness as often as possible.
- “Alzheimer’s from the Inside Out” by Richard Taylor – personal essays by a retired psychologist diagnosed with dementia. Very insightful.
- “Still Alice” by Lisa Genova – a novel giving a moving and vivid description of life with early onset Alzheimer’s.
- “Jan’s Story” by Barry Peterson – Acclaimed CBS New Correspondent writes about losing his wife to Alzheimer’s and the struggle of being her primary caregiver.
- “What's Happening to Grandpa?” by Maria Shriver – A children’s book that helps to share what is a grandparent is going through.
Regarding the business of life, my favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell, Marcus Buckingham, Mark Twain, Charles M. Schulz, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Reviews and Testimonials
"Thank you for all the time and information you have given me.
Your information and personal attention was very helpful for me at a tough time - I have taken the liberty of giving your contact info to others, along with words of high praise." - Robert D.
"Dovid Grossman has a special ability to help seniors and their families analyze their needs and provide appropriate guidance. He takes the time to listen to their unique circumstances and find an equally unique solution. The families I have referred to him only have the highest regard for the support Dovid has provided them." - Lenna S.
"Dovid was truly an angel. When my mom was very ill we were trying to find a place for her and my father to be together. Dovid worked with me and found exactly what I had described. I wish I could have met him sooner. We were able to bring mom and dad back together which was exactly what they wanted." - Tracy A.
"Dovid was very helpful to me, and sensitive to my needs. When I first began searching for facilities for my Father, I was overwhelmed with so many places calling me and it just added to my stress. When Dovid could not reach me via phone, he took the time to reach out to me via email, without pressure, letting me know how overwhelming this can all be, and that he could help." - Nancy P.
Send Us Your Comments, Feedback and Kudos