240 Barker Road Wyncote PA 19095
We are committed to making residents and their families feel like they belong at Wyncote Place. Our dynamic community is only minutes from two premiere hospitals. Residents receive quality dementia care 24 hours a day from licensed nurses and highly trained caregivers. In addition to excellent and loving care, our residents enjoy:
- Private rooms with private baths with individual climate control
- Perfectly manicured garden area and sunroom
- Comfortable common areas to cultivate lasting relationships
- An onsite wellness center
- Housekeeping services
- Country kitchen
- Private dining room to entertain visiting family and guests
- Complimentary laundry facility
We are ready and waiting to welcome your loved one to our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great place for Mom
My mom is doing really well here it is a smaller community that is secured and the staff is very attentive and caring. They make sure my mom takes part in the activities that are offered and I know that she...
I Liked This Community
I enjoyed my tour of this community. It had a nice atmosphere. The staff was kind, and cordial. The community looked well-kept from what I was shown. The experience was a nice overall, but I did find another...
We are working with the community
Mom has only been at this community for a short time and we are waiting to see if they are able to fill her needs. They did say they could accommodate her special diet. They are also making sure she receives...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.