Wrightwood Senior Apartments
2815 W. 79th St. Chicago IL 60652
Wrightwood Senior Apartments are located in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, one of the most exciting cities in the United States. With a population of over three million people, Chicago is buzzing with life and opportunities. Wrightwood Senior Apartments offer convenience and comfort in a healthy and clean environment to residents age 62 or older. Public transportation is only steps away in case residents want to go shopping, see a movie, or want to go visiting family and friends. Located on stunning Lake Michigan, Chicago is famous for its unique architecture, its awe inspiring 1,451 feet John Hancock Center, numerous other skyscrapers, restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and shopping possibilities. Wrightwood Senior Apartments has been named a model for harmonious integration in an urban setting.
A dedicated building manager is there to help in whichever way is possible. Whether residents prefer a studio, a one bedroom or two bedroom apartment, they are sure to find a beautiful home with a friendly atmosphere with internet access and cable TV. In addition to all these Wrightwood Senior Apartments prides itself on a fitness area, a wellness area and a social network.
The amenities at Wrightwood Senior Apartments are impressive to say the least.
- And indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Fitness room with exercise bicycles, treadmills, and more.
- Stunning outdoor patio and manicured lawns.
- Computer room and library.
- Laundry facilities on each floor.
- A beauty parlor to care for hair and nails.
- An extensive library.
- Close to a stunning neighborhood park
Come and take a look, this community has to be seen to be appreciated.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.