About Whispering Oaks - Waverly
• WHISPERING OAKS...a gentle, comfortable Home for Life, catering to older adults with memory loss
• Three adorable, warm, family homes with 6-beds capacity, nestled in the heart of the prestigious city of Irvine in close proximity to parks, doctor offices, hospital, paramedics & shopping.
• Formal living room, cozy dining area & huge backyard patio suite for wide variety of fun and games
• Resident's room has access to its own private patio perfect for private family visits/conversations and quick exit for any emergency
• Cable TV for every resident’s bedroom and private phone lines available
• 5-Star accommodation services
• Adequately staffed with qualified and well-trained personnel: Registered Nurse, CNA/LVN, Licensed Physical Therapist, Certified Massage Therapist, Exercise Program Trainer and Social Director
• Therapeutic activities include walks to nearby park and lake, music, art, and aromatherapy
• State-of-the-art tech: 24-hour video camera, wander-lo-jack, bidet toilets, and air filtration system
• Secured paths for daily walking routines
• Hospice Care
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.