About Westmont of Morgan Hill
Westmont of Morgan Hill is an assisted living community located in Morgan Hill, CA, in Santa Clara County and home to about 38,000 people. An area considered to be part of Silicon Valley, Morgan Hill has relaxing parklike settings, shops, stores, restaurants and new homes. Residents will be able to do their shopping, run their errands, take tours, go out to restaurants or get their daily exercise from walking, golf or tennis.
Westmont of Morgan Hill is proud to provide our seniors with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like environment. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer’s and dementia and keep seniors active and socially engaged.
Our development is also very social and we enjoy group dynamics in our community through shared events, fun activities, and other ways our seniors can stay socially engaged with one another. A few of the available activities and amenities that we have in our community include:
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and rehabilitation services
- Arts and crafts to stimulate the mind, challenge and enlighten the spirit
- Fitness to help stretch tense muscles or get in cardio
- Clubs and hobbies such as dancing, golf, photography or bridge
- Landscaped courtyards and an outdoor sitting area for enjoying nature
- Learning through our various workshops and coursework
- Nutritious well-balanced meals
- Transportation to/from activities and events
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends at Westmont of Morgan Hill.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor