About Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland a CCRC
Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland is a senior living community located in Hatboro, PA, which is a historical borough in Montgomery County and home to just over 7,000 people. Residents can enjoy relaxing in quiet parks, walking to local stores, and going out to restaurants.
Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland provides exceptional care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like setting. At Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland, our team of highly trained professionals works 24-hours a day handling every aspect of your loved one’s care including all meals, housekeeping, medications all activities, transportation, laundry, appointments, and rehabilitation. Our residents receive consistent around the clock care from our talented team of on-site professionals who are there to assist them with anything they need.
We are also a fun community that enjoys group outings and social events with our seniors to encourage dialog and interaction from planned activities and events. A few of the available services, activities, and amenities that we have available include:
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- A game area for cards and board games and a pool table
- A relaxed seat area for entertaining friends and socializing
- Pristine grounds with gardens, walking paths and water views
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
- A large communal area for group events and activities
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
We invite you to bring your loved one to Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland to join us for relaxed living, fun events, and lots of new friends in our caring community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor