15101 SE 272nd Street Kent WA 98042
Weatherly Inn: A place like no other...
Where we know you like family!
Weatherly Inn has a strong heritage of pursuing excellence, creating a truly unique place. Opened in 1999, the Kent Memory Care Facility is a private family business. Larry Bunn, DDS was the general contractor and operations manager for over fifteen years. Nancy Bunn Munro is in charge of all interior design, choosing to decorate with antique furnishings from her Olympia shop, Nantucket Antiques. Today, operations in both communities are managed by their son, Alex, the third generation to carry on the legacy.
Weatherly Inn Kent provides three options for care: permanent residency, short term respite care, and day stay. Customers are all those with memory loss, from mild confusion or dementia to end stage Alzheimer's disease. Memory care is tailored to bring out the best in each person through our therapeutic activities based approach. Services include personalized help with the activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, eating, medication management, and more.
- A safe, secure, homelike setting that feels warm and comfortable
- Care staff and nurses specially trained in dementia
- Daily social interaction and activities that engage on multiple levels
- Gated, secured community
- Designed from the ground up for therapeutic memory care
- Quiet sitting rooms
- Continuous circular hallways and inviting destination points
- Beautiful interior design and landscaped courtyards
- Seven day per week activities program geared to persons with dementia
- Large, furnished bedrooms and home-like community rooms
- Full service laundry and housekeeping
- Meals and snacks included
- Beauty salon and personal services
Come visit us!
We are near Lake Meridian off Kent Kangley close to the Covington exit on Highway 18
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Weatherly Inn is nice and has a real homey feel.
I toured here when looking for options. Weatherly Inn is nice and has a real homey feel. The facility is beautiful and the area is very nice. However The ratio of staff to residents is not very good and 90%...
They were very helpful in making the transition for my mother in law. They were able to answer all our questions. It's been a very good experience and I would highly recommend them.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.