About Walker Methodist Place
Walker Methodist Place is an assisted living community located in Minneapolis, MN. Minneapolis is a busy city with about 382,000 residents in Hennepin County with lots of shops, restaurants, movies and shows. Residents who enjoy getting out can go for group activities, they can run errands and shop, or enjoy the comfort of our community.
Walker Methodist Place is committed to offering the best quality care to our residents while helping them to maintain their independence. Our community has 24-hour on-site assistance and we always offer help to our residents to ensure your loved one feels supported with any needs that arise. At Walker Methodist Place, our commitment is to the care of our seniors. Our trained staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with all of their physical and medical needs, we are a very social group that loves to plan outings and shared events to encourage social interaction. Available amenities and activities include:
- A helpful concierge desk with the day’s events and activity schedule
- Exercise classes in our gym
- Delicious meals with evening meals in the formal dining room or an informal deli
- Convenient bus line access for those that want to shop or get around on their own
- Large apartments that can be customized
- Satellite television and pre-wired Internet
- Planned educational, cultural, social and spiritual programs
We are proud to serve the residents in our community and hope you will join us for fun times, relaxation, and new friends at Walker Methodist Place.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor