5958 St. Bernard Avenue New Orleans LA 70122
- Highly individualized, person centered, care 24 / 7
- Management on site 7 days a week
- On site Licensed Nurse
- On site Physical Therapy
- Daily exercise
- Medication management and assistance by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with all personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, continence and mobility needs
- Secured, engaging memory care program with specially trained care team and memory friendly activities
- Social and recreational activities and outings
- 3 delicious and nutritious meals per day prepared by local, professional chef
- Restaurant style fine dining from 7am — 7pm
- Religious services
- Full time driver with scheduled transportation for physician visits and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities, including telephone and cable
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Better Care and Comfort
This community was not what we wanted. The menu was terrible and the variety was not healthy. The staff were very nice. The community is beautiful, but they staff informed me that they only clean once a week...
I got a very good impression with our visit. The residents appear happy. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The residence was bright and cheerful. From what I was told I feel that my mother will...
The facility was nice; abou...
The facility was nice; about the same layout and type of furnishings as Sunrise. Has the same owner as Ashton Manor. Residents seemed alert. Staff was friendly.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.