Vista Prairie at Windmill Ponds
715 Victor Street Alexandria MN 56308
Vista Prairie at Windmill Ponds is an assisted living community located in Alexandria, MN. Alexandria is a small town with about 11,000 residents, located in Douglas County with a few stores, local shops and places of worship. We are located on the east edge of town and residents who enjoy relaxing walks can go into town, run errands and shop, or enjoy the comfort of our community.
Vista Prairie at Windmill Ponds offers the highest level of quality care to our residents while helping them to maintain their independence. Our development has 24-hour care and we always offer assistance to ensure your family member feels loved and supported with any needs that arise. At Vista Prairie at Windmill Ponds, our commitment is to the care of our residents. Our highly trained staff works around the clock day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with all of their physical and medical needs, we are a very outgoing community that encourages social interaction and group activities. We are always planning new events and celebrating a birthday. Our amenities and activities include:
- Spacious outdoor gazebo area with flowers and a patio for relaxation
- Vegetable and flower beds so residents with green thumbs have garden access
- 3 Well-balanced meals prepared by our talented chef
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Scheduled group outings and interactions
- Large and roomy spaces for card games, talking and socializing
- A relaxing communal area for reading
We happily serve the residents in our community and invite you to join us for relaxing times, new friends and the caring people at Vista Prairie at Windmill Ponds.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.