Vintage Park at Stanley
14430 Metcalf Overland Park KS 66223
Our all-inclusive community provides worry-free living for seniors in a caring and supportive environment. Residents at Vintage Park at Stanley receive a high level of care while also maintaining the highest level of independence that will keep them safe. Our long list of amenities includes:
- Spacious private and companion rooms with walk-in closets and private bathrooms
- Three meals a day served restaurant-style
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Cafe with restaurant Style dining
- Therapeutic Spa
- Housekeeping services
- Cinema Room
- Cozy common areas with a fireplace for cooler days
Our staff is ready for you and eager to provide you with the best medical care while also building a meaningful relationship and lasting friendship. Stop by Vintage Park at Stanley today and get started on the next exciting chapter of your life!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Fine Community
My father is currently in the hospital, and we have to move him to another community once he gets better. However this is a lovely community, and they took good care of him. Most of the staff were pleasant,...
My father's experience at Vintage Park was great! The staff was friendly. Though my father does not participate in too many activities, there are activities to participate in. The facility was very clean....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.